I know how hard it can be to keep a daily writing practice. I also know how much it nourishes me when I do.
When I start my day with ten minutes of creative writing, life is better. I feel calm. Receptive. More curious, more connected, more awake. More myself.
I want you to experience how good it feels to have a daily writing practice. I want to make it easier for you.
If you’re already a subscriber to my Daily Prompts emails, this is for you. You’ve been asking for this for years, and I finally made it!
(If you’re not a subscriber, this is also for you.)
The act of writing is the joy of writing. Indeed, this is the whole point of being a writer.
Introducing my first Daily Prompts Deck: 50 cards, printed and stored in a stylish and convenient package and shipped directly to you.
ABOUT THE DECK
Each deck contains 45 Daily Prompts and 5 Story Dares. Do them one-by-one; shuffle and pick them out randomly; pin them up on your wall. The Daily Prompts are magic seeds. When they’re planted in the right soil, anything can happen.
Daily Prompts Decks are now SOLD OUT.
Sorry to disappoint you. Since this was a pilot project, we only printed a limited amount.
However, if you’d like to stay informed about our Decks, please join the waitlist below. As soon as we have more information about when we might open up orders again, we’ll send you an email.
HOW TO USE THE DAILY PROMPTS DECK
I created the Daily Prompts Deck for you and for me. I wanted to experience the nutrition of a daily writing practice, this time in a tangible form: prompts you can hold in your hand, flip through, and scatter on your desk.
Why is the Daily Prompts Deck so special?
- it’s beautifully designed, with high-quality paper and a luxe package
- it gets you to start writing in small amounts, regularly — and this adds up to a lot of writing
- it demystifies that epic “writers write every day” thing
- the prompts are so simple, and each one only takes 10 minutes to do
- sometimes just looking at the prompt sparks an idea
- it gets you to see the world differently, with curious and creative eyes
- reading the prompts is irresistible, like reading clues to a mystery
- you become more drawn to your writing than you are to your resistance (this is huge)
- it trains you creatively by asking you to do seemingly impossible or illogical things
- the cards are guilt-free opportunities for you to connect to your creative self
- it teaches you important skills and techniques in craft